Sunday 8 July 2012

Summer Baby

Thanks Giving For a Summer Baby

When it comes to home schooling and a new arrival there is probably never an 'ideal' time but I definitely gave thanks that our Little Boy Blue was a summer baby! 

Although we don't take a complete holiday from schooling, as in no school for 6 weeks like the public schools, (only when we are actually away do we do this) it was nice to feel less pressure on me during the summer months than I feel during the winter ones. Winter is when we are all generally inside due to the Scottish weather but that can also apply to some of our summers too!

So our summer months basically ran from when I was first admitted to hospital until mid September. A long summer some of you may think but we were all learning a lot, mostly we were learning how to be a family of five instead of four! I had also prepared some packs with things that could be picked up and used as needed by me, daddy, granny or even the boys themselves.

In my next post I'll share some important lessons we learned during this time & some of the things I had prepared but until then I leave you with this beautiful picture of 

our three handsome boys. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment